Hola! I’m Ceri (Winston’s bff).
Besides being a lover of food, shoes and all things sparkly, I also love organising everything from my handbag to the dinnerware in the cupboard (oops!). Every item should have a home so you will always know where to find it when you need it, even in the dark!
I am always prepared and in my bag, you will find everything you could possibly need from a portable charger to a mini first aid kit. Anyone close to me can tell you that if you need something, I’ve probably got it in my bag. Years of dancing has shaped me and how I function daily which makes me great in about any situation.
You’ll find me keeping track of the team and their task lists. I’m always finding new ways to keep us all organised in this busy world we live in. From schedules to our amazing wedding suite and I’m happy to share some tips I’ve picked up along the way.
How did I get here you ask? Well, one day I decided I needed to make a plan to achieve my dreams and start making my goals a reality, so I set out on a hunt to see if any event planners existed nearby, et voila! Here I am living a reality I could have only dreamed of. The best part of working here is being able to spend hours upon hours on spreadsheets and on Pinterest looking at all things wedding and taking little breaks to pet Winston (by order of the boss himself!).
A Little More About Me
- I love, love, love sparkles!!!
- If I could be anything at all I would be a mermaid.
- One of the only people to really enjoy washing up dishes and spreadsheets.
- I really want to be multilingual!
- I love Game of Thrones (the tv series and the books!)
- Starbucks is great – vanilla latte anyone? #starbs
- Beauty with brains? ha! more like total geek
- I am terrified of anyone hearing me sing – I’m working on it though…still no progress
- I was born and raised on the beautiful island of Barbados 🙂
- I have a weird love (obsession) for organisational tools