My background has always been creative both from my degree in Graphic Design & Photography to my career background in visual merchandising and as a stylist. A skill which features heavily within all these fields is ‘planning’ and I love a great plan. Alongside that comes my HUGE obsession with stationery! As my quote says ‘Every great design starts with a decent pen…notebook, diary, highlighter, post it note’ I mean the list goes on! As far as I’m concerned you can never have enough stationery! Also if you need a Christmas present wrapping or any gift wrapping for that matter, then I’m your man!
Besides having an amazing network of friends and family, I also love a good Netflix binge which includes shows from Riverdale to Rupaul’s Drag Race. My music tastes are just as varied from Shania Twain to anything Drum & Bass. I try my best to stay fit and healthy but who doesn’t like the odd G&T and chocolate bar?!
Becoming a Wedding Planner has always been a life-long dream of mine and I have very much followed in the footsteps of Matthew, taking my first step into the wedding world assisting him in the early stages of Matthew Oliver.
Following that, I decided to further my experience by working abroad as a wedding planner across both Cyprus & Rhodes and it was honestly such a rewarding time and allowed me to grow independently as a planner but also as a person. A few years after this and now having returned to the UK, I have now come full circle and joined Matthew Oliver and the team full time!
For me, it’s the rewarding feeling I get that draws me into creating and being part of a couples special day and I can’t wait to bring all of that energy to Matthew Oliver in the future!
Love Danny 😉 x
A Little More About Me
- I spent 3 weeks travelling across the east coast of Australia partly by Campervan with friends
- I own a hoodie in pretty much every colour
- I often get nicknamed DB or Zuko
- Stationary is EVERYTHING!
- Offer me a quiz night and I will be there!
- The colour forest green gives me life
- I am a recent lover of Coffee especially a Grumpy Mule blend!
- Huge fan of Rupaul’s Drag Race
- I love getting completely wrapped up in a good RPG – Final Fantasy is my all time favourite.