Bonjour, Je m’appelle Jade, the newest addition!!
Everything in life has a specific place, this is what perhaps defines me as a person. I organise my entire family and closest friends, but it’s what I love to do and it’s who I am. I’m sure they love me for it too…right?!
You will always find me keeping active, sports are my thing, it’s what comes naturally, unfortunately, singing doesn’t! I am a little competitive, I love a challenge, my next one is completing my first triathlon and becoming an amazing wedding planner (obviously).
I plan my next meal of the day while eating my current one, food is one of the best things you can give someone, it shows you care. I love eating, I love food and having a husband who is a chef can sometimes become indulgent! But I wouldn’t change this, he’s the best.
Having spent the last 4 years living, working and enjoying life in the French Alpes, myself and my husband decided it was time to move back to the UK to further our careers, in what??
I stumbled across Matthew Oliver whilst walking around my new home, Bradford-on-Avon. I thought to myself “I love organising and planning, I organised and planned my own wedding, is this perhaps the new career path for me? I CAN DO THIS!” I contacted Matthew in perhaps the busiest few months for any Wedding Planner, Matthew and the Team were travelling the world for what seemed like a lifetime before I finally met with them, and just a couple of days after turning 30!!! (shhh, a woman never reveals her age) and here I am…maybe the best birthday present ever.
My favourite get-togethers with friends and family is a wedding, I’m slightly upset that nearly all my friends are now married so I don’t get to help! But, working as a wedding planner allows me to continue attending weddings and perhaps it’s going to be harder work than being a guest!! I can’t wait.
A Little More About Me
- I am a qualified Snowboard Instructor
- I owned my own restaurant in the French Alpes
- I used to play Tennis very competitively
- I’m training for my first triathlon
- I’m married to a Chef (who wouldn’t want a husband who can cook?)
- I’m a Pescatarian
- Salt and Vinegar crips are the best flavour
- I like everything leopard print
- My cat is called Boris, he’s the cuddliest cat ever
- Everything should have a specific place (OCD!)
- I eat far too much cheese
- I love to clean the house one day per week
- Fresh bedsheets are one of my favourite things
- I blame my Mum for setting high standards & goals but I aspire to be as successful and loving as her
- My family are my support network; my brother is my best friend; I will always be a Daddies girl; my Mum is who I aspire to be and my husband…he’s the one!